All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Forever in our Hearts are responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to collecting/processing their personal data.
- All Employees of Forever in our Hearts who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
- Privacy notice
- Who are we?
Forever in our Hearts is a Trading Divisions of West & Coe Ltd, Head Office, 620 Rainham Road South, Dagenham, Essex RM10 8YP. Company registration number 01663282
Forever in our Hearts trading address is 11 Foremans Walk, Headcorn Kent TN27 9NE
Since 2018 Forever in our Hearts has been a trading division of West & Coe Ltd, a fully independent family owned and managed Funeral Director business that has served the community for generations. As members of The National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF), we abide by a strict code of practice that provides further confidence in our professional service and approach.
In addition to funeral services, we are the retail sector of the Company and are based in Headcorn, Kent. Our primary function is to assist families with their desire to have the cremated remains made into a keep sake and provide guidance with other aspects of funeral accessories. The Staff are knowledgeable with the Funeral industry and can offer assistance.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that, Forever in our Hearts refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.3 above) in the processing of your personal data.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||Forever in our Hearts contact details|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioner’s Office||Bridget Warmington|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||11 Foremans Wlak|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane||Headcorn|
|Address line 3:||Wilmslow||Kent|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire|
|Address line 5:||SK9 5AF||TN27 9NE|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||+44 (0) 1622 891245|
Read more about how and why we use your data on our website https:// www.foreverinourhearts.uk